Army Medcom BPA
- Provide training and mentoring for the Clintrial products Argus Safety, InForm, and Central Designer.
- Provide in-person training, mentoring and validation support services for the Electronic Data Capture (EDC) product.
- Replace a legacy Oracle system with a new one and customize the code and configuration to meet FDA, HIPAA, cyber security, and other mandates.
- Create test plans and work with Oracle to create test scripts to ensure that the new system is functioning properly.
- Provide implementation and deployment support for the new system.
- Recommend and implement the Oracle software products InForm GTM, Central Designer, Trial Coding, InForm Adapter, and Clintrial, and train the client’s staff to use those products.
- Perform ongoing quality assurance testing, and report back to the COR regularly.
If you are interested in partnering with us to serve Government agencies like Army MEDCOM and grow your business, please contact our VP of Business Strategy, Marty Glantz, by emailing him at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our Partners page to see the other companies that help us deliver diverse products and services to our commercial and Federal customers.