Careers at SJ Technologies
- Application Design, Development, Test and Maintenance
- Cloud Infrastructure and Hosting
- Cyber Security
- Database Administration
- Network Engineering
- System Engineering
SJ Technologies will keep resumes on file for 6 months, for consideration in future opportunities.
- US Citizens with the ability to pass Federal and State background investigation
- Technical qualifications will be assessed by requirements
About SJ Technologies, Inc.
SJ Technologies is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Click here to send your resume for a future position. Attach your resume and cover letter, along with your current salary details and contact information.
SJ Technologies Internship Program (Currently Washington DC Only)
SJ Technologies (SJ) is a certified 8(a), economically disadvantaged woman-owned small business (EDWOSB), and HUBZone certified IT services company headquartered in the National Capital Region (NCR) Washington, DC, with offices in the greater Atlanta, GA area, Montgomery, AL, and New York City.
Our team of experts takes great pride in our high standards and integrity to provide high-quality, sustainable, and pragmatic technology solutions to our clients. SJ was founded in 2009 with a mission to provide the best IT Services, with a focus on responsiveness and quality, and to use our experience and proven, best-in-class methodologies to help organizations succeed in their technology endeavors. Our consultative approach focuses upon understanding the organization’s need to produce innovative solutions to drive efficient and optimal technical performance, operations, and a focus upon lower total cost of operations and ownership. We deploy expert staff and apply industry leading business management practices and methods for the best value, highest quality, and minimal risk.
What will you learn?
Interns at SJ will gain valuable professional development, training, and experience in the following:
- Understanding and application of corporate policies, processes, systems, and tools
- Exposure to corporate culture providing a knowledge base to draw upon throughout your career
- Real-world knowledge and experience of working for a consulting company
- Hands-on strategy, planning, and execution of corporate initiatives
- Responsible for developing and delivery of assigned tasks
- Participation in company meetings and conference calls
- Ability to participate in professional networking and the chance to explore career path options and opportunities
What will you be responsible for?
Responsibilities may include participating and assisting with the following:
- Brainstorming of ideas, planning, and execution
- Planning and participation in meetings and conference calls
- Developing presentations
- Review and assistance with development of corporate initiatives such as company policies and procedures
- Corporate communications, such as newsletters, monitoring and interacting on Social Media
- Quality professional day-to-day execution of other tasks and special projects
*Duties are likely to change over time, as responsibilities increase with experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age;
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Possess strong analytical and quantitative abilities;
- Able to work proactively and be productive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Must be motivated, organized, and possess good communication skills;
- Must be team-oriented and willing to collaborate with others to develop high-quality deliverables;
- Beginner level with Microsoft Office Suite preferred.
Suggested Schedule, Compensation, and Benefits:
- Work 10-35 hours per week, for three months
- Competitive hourly rate
- Limited part-time employment benefits
- Interns who successfully complete the program may be considered for follow-on employment opportunities
Click here to apply attaching your resume and cover letter.